Required Documentation

Documents and Required Forms

Students enrolling in Queen Bee District 16 for the first time must present:

  • An original birth certificateParents must show a certified copy of the student's birth certificate. Copies are not accepted.
  • Proof of residency:
  •  One from the list below
    *Real Estate Tax bill
    *Mortgage Agreement
    *Lease Agreement
    *Property Sales Agreement (must contact business office at 630.260.6108 for details)

Two from the list below
*Driver's License or Illinois State ID *Credit Card Statements *Voter Registration Card *Public Aid Card/Current *Vehicle Registration or Vehicle Title *Insurance Policy, Home Renter's, Auto or Health Statement *Utility Bill (gas, electric, water, cable home telephone) *Bank Statement, Loan Contract, Pay Stub *Canceled Checks with Imprinted Name and Address *Rent Receipt *Checking or Savings Account Statement
If you are living with relatives or friends, a notarized affidavit is required verifying the living arrangements in addition to the documents listed above.