• Was your application Denied?
    It could be due to a few things. 

    • Emergency Contacts need to be someone other than Guardians/Parents.
    • You need to proof of an updated lease. 
      • Please bring in a copy of your lease with 4 of the items from the "Required Document" List
    • You need an updated Affidavit/ Attestation of enrollment and Residency. 
      • Download and bring in the "Affidavit" Form completed and signed.  
      • Affidavit form needs to be signed by both Guardian/Parent and the Resident-Owner. 

        If the Resident-Owner is unavailable to sign the affidavit at the school, please bring a notarized affidavit.  

        Guardian/ Parent needs to bring in the following  

        • Driver's License
        • ID
        • Passport


        Resident owner must provide the following.

         1 of the following with the Resident-owner's Name. 

        • Real Estate Tax bill
        • Mortgage Agreement
        • Lease Agreement
        • Property Sales Agreement With Closing Date 
        • Deed 

         2 of the following with the Resident-owner's Name.

        • Driver's License or Illinois State ID
        • Credit Card Statements
        • Voter Registration Card
        • Public Aid Card/Current
        • Vehicle Registration or Vehicle Title
        • Insurance Policy
        • Home Renter's Insurance Policy
        • Auto or Health Statement
        • Utility Bill (gas, electric, water, cable home telephone)
        • Bank Statement,
        • Loan Contract,
        • Pay Stub
        • Canceled Checks with Imprinted Name and Address
        • Rent Receipt
        • Checking or Savings Account Statement
        • 4 Pieces of Forwarded U.S Mail

        For your convenience, you can download and print the form. Affidavits are available at all schools to be picked up.