As a result of their educational experience, students of Queen Bee School District 16 will be:
- Effective Communicators: who can express themselves in a variety of ways appropriate for a technological society.
- Complex Thinkers: who independently and collaboratively apply effective problem solving strategies as they relate to practical and theoretical situations.
- Responsible Citizens: who promote and exhibit practices and attitudes, which support policies that enhance the quality of life in our multicultural, interdependent world.
- Ethical Persons: who display qualities the community values including caring and respect for others, honesty, integrity, loyalty, and fairness.
- Self-Directed Learners: who take responsibility for their own learning and seek to improve themselves through risk-taking, perseverance, and self-assessment.
- Quality Workers: who take pride in generating high quality products, services, and performances through independent actions and teamwork.
- Health Conscious Individuals: who are aware of the principles of emotional, physical and social well being.