How is attendance taken?
Each day, you will receive an e-mail from the school district. Click on the link for attendance in your email for each student daily and complete.
How do I see what is assigned to my child?
- Click on the District website at www.queenbee16.org.
- Click on the Remote Learning link
- Click on the appropriate building folder and then select the grade level
- Click on the desired week (K-1) or date (2-8)
What activities/classes will my child complete during remote learning?
- EC/PreK: Students will be engaged in age-appropriate activities
- Grades K-1: Students will be engaged in ELA, Math, and Specials
- Grades 2-8: Students will be engaged in ELA, Math, Science, Social Studies, and Specials via chromebook use.
How will my child submit the completed assignments?
- K-1: All work will be turned in upon return to school
- 2-5: Submit work in Google Classroom or Pearson
- 6-8: Submit work in Schoology, and Pearson
How long should my child be working on remote learning activities each day?
Your child can complete assignments in any order and at whatever pace that is appropriate for the learner. While teachers will be available on a set schedule, students can work on and submit assignments until 9:00pm on the remote learning day (Grades 2-8).
When and how are teachers available to support my child?
Teachers are available from 8:30am to 1:30pm for instructional support.
Email your child’s teacher or ask students in grades 2-8 to communicate via Google Classroom or Schoology. Email addresses can be found on the district website.
What if I don’t have internet access?
Please contact the school.
What if my child’s device is not working at home?
Please contact the tech help desk at email@example.com or at 630-344-5606.