Dear Queen Bee Families,
In order to support student learning during this time, we have created a Remote Learning Plan to assist students in completing daily instructional tasks.
On this page, you will find instructions for parents and students on how to access daily materials and resources from teachers.
Queen Bee Remote Learning Day: Parent/Students
1. Parents: Click on the attendance link in district daily email and fill out the form with your student's information.
2. Parent/Students: Click on the remote learning link to the district website. Then, click on remote learning assignments tab to find your building and grade level link. There will be hyperlinked material that you can click on.
3. Parents: Encourage your students to follow the plans that their teachers have given them.
4. Parent/ Students: Have students turn in their daily checklist to their classroom teacher through google classroom or schoology. EC/Pre-k/Kinder-1 will turn in their work at the end of the remote learning session
5. Parents: Please, talk and engage with your student about their learning each day
Need Help? Contact your classroom teacher.
If you need help with technology, check out the technology help tab.