Degrees and Certifications:
Hello my name is Mrs. Meyer!
I teach 6th Grade Earth Science at Glenside middle school.
I am part of team 6-1.
Earth Science Overview
- Big Bang Theory
- Solar System
- Sun, Earth, and moon
- Geologic Time Scale
- Plate Tectonics
- Weathering, Erosion, Deposition
- Water Erosion
- Weather and Storms
1. Important materials to bring to science class EVERYDAY: pencil, CHARGED chromebook, green folder, composition notebook, scissors, glue, coloring supplies.
2. Schoology will be our main form of communication, please make sure students are able to access schoology everyday for updates, extra practice, and assignments.
3. To recieve full credit, all assignments will be due by 9:00pm the day they are assigned. If any late work is turned in, students must notify me through schoology.
4. Students must follow all COVID-19 guidelines (wear masks, stay 6ft apart, etc.) during class.
5. When remote learning, MEYER MINUTE videos will provide extra support for at home students. I will respond to questions after school hours.
6. Please do not hesitate to email me if you ever have questions or concerns: email@example.com