- Glen Hill Primary School
Return to Headlines
Learn More about the MealTime Program
Queen Bee School District 16 Families,
As a follow up to the letter that Dr. Williams sent out last week describing our National School Lunch and Breakfast Program for the 2019-20 school year, we are taking this time to provide additional information about the program and specific steps you can take to access the MealTime payment system.
- If you have received a letter from the school district confirming that you are directly certified (receiving TANF, SNAP or Medicaid benefits), your student is automatically eligible to receive free breakfast and lunch and you will not need to access the MealTime system.
- If you are not directly certified, but you feel you may be eligible for free or reduced meals based upon your household income, please submit an application via the MealTime website by August 18, 2019 at:
Note: You can submit this application anytime throughout the school year, however, in order for eligibility to be determined prior to the first day of school, you must submit the application by August 18th, 2019. Instructions for accessing the application are attached to this message. A copy of the application and eligibility requirements can also be viewed on our district food & nutrition service website here.
- If you are not directly certified and do not plan to submit an application for free or reduced meals, you must process your online payment to pre-load your student's meal account via the MealTime website at:
Note: You will need your Student Number in order to create your student MealTime account. Instructions to find that number in Skyward are in the attached instructions, but you may also call your school's main office for additional support. Instructions to access MealTime via mobile app are also attached to this message.
If you are unable to make a payment via credit card, or if you have any questions about this program, please contact the district business office at 630-260-6100.
Attached to this message for your reference are the following resources:
1) Meal Program Information
2) Instructions to access MealTime Online to submit the Free/Reduced Meal Application or make a payment for your student account
3) Instructions to download and access the MealTime Mobile App